120 volt biomass igniter
This igniter has been specifically designed for igniting Biomass. Ideal for all fuels, wood, coal, corn etc
- A fraction of the energy consumption compared to conventional air-heaters
- Time to ignition: 60 – 90s
- Tested to 90,000 cycles
- Easy to install and retrofit
- Fits G3/8 inch threaded tube
- Application-temperature: 1000°C in steady-state performance; temporary 1200°C
- Cannot overheat even with blower failure
- AC: 120V
- Fully electrically insulated; no exposed electric contacts
- Impervious to oxidation and corrosion
- Dimensions: l = 107mm, d = 11.55mm
- Will Ignite wood chips, split logs, coal briquettes or other biomass, corn etc
Pellet Burner Igniter, Tändelement, Glühzünder Pelletzünder, Pellet Ontsteker, Accensione Pellet, Pellet Zapalarka, náhradní zapalovací spirála pelety, granulés allumeur, pellet égő gyújtó ellenállás, granulu elements aizdedze, pelety Elektrický zapaľovač
Sample available on request
Igniting wood, pellets and other biomass fuels
Introducing the FKK ceramic biomass igniter range, an advance in ignition technology for solid fuels.
FKK Corporation specialises in ceramic hot surface igniters and has many years of experience of working closely with customers to develop bespoke solutions for innovative appliance manufacturers. We are a trusted manufacturer of hot surface ignition products to many industry sectors.
These advanced igniters are simply the best for lighting pellet and biomass burners. They use only a fraction of the energy required by hot air fans and ignition blowers and will light all fuel types. Ideal for wood pellets, corn, maize, coal, coke etc.
With a considerably higher temperature, around twice that of traditional metal sheathed products, ignition times are reduced to as little as 60 seconds.
This makes them significantly more economical in use.
A revolutionary way to ignite biomass
Blowing air type ceramic igniter have a through hole that lets air through the heating element body. With this structure ignition performance can be increased by 1.4 times.
Pellet Igniter Air Flow